Monday, April 20, 2009

Late birthday entry

We thought that we wouldn't be able to give cam a birthday party this year but we were very fortunate. It was great! On his birthday we went to Chucky Cheeses for the first time and split the cost with a friend. He loved it, but it was so packed it was unbelievable. Here are some of the picks.





The day after we went to the park and had a little party for him on only $50. It was really fun and relaxing. Here are those pics.
I made everything this cookie cake only cost $6
We got his Spiderman bike at Walmart for only $40 because it was in the wrong place, Awesome!!
I made the pinata for only $4! It only cost that much because I had to buy more than one balloon
It was fun making it. I think I'll make one every year, maybe he can help me from now on.
And his presents, well obviously we didn't have to buy those, lol. But he loved all of them. Especailly the Dinosaurs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment