Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trains & Diamonds

Ok so we bought Cam this insanely HUGE set of trains a few years back (yes we went a little crazy) and he played his little heart out for a long while with them. Well they sat in tubs for so long that I ended up giving some of them to my cousins boys. Then he played with them for a little bit then they sat again.... Well I was just thinking of putting them up on Craigslist today (Didn't say anything just thought of it) Well this is what ended up being the thing to play with today :-P He played with them ALL DAY LONG adding pieces and moving things around to make it "AWESOME!" lol Just when you think your kids have out grown something they bring it back out and make it new :)

And yes I know he's going to kill me later when he finds out that I put him on the Internet in his skivvies


And Ella has been having a rough 2 days not sure if she's teething or not but she's only happy when she's chewing or sleeping other than that she's crying constantly. Poor thing, I'll be taking her into see the Pedi in the morning to make sure it's not an ear infection or somethingThis is her favorite chew toy, Her diamond ring. Hey she's got good taste :P

No comments:

Post a Comment