Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Time for school, and ear piercing!

First day of school!
Yesterday was Cameren's first day of Kindergarten. He was so excited to make new friends and have fun learning, and meet his teacher (again b/c he already met her at meet the teacher night a couple days before). He was a little upset about having to wake up so early "Mama it's still night time!" and "Do I bring my toothbrush and pillow to go back to sleep at school" lol nope.
 
This was his first lunch that I got to make him, I know not anything extravagant like some of these cool ones you see around the net now a days, but sufficient and what he wanted. I mean it his first day why not give him what he wants? Although most of it did come back and he finished it after school. Also he learned a very good lesson about lunch. He drank all of his juice and was still thirsty so like all the other kids he wanted some milk, well he didn't know that you have to pay for them so he just went up there and got one for himself without paying!!! Evidently the teacher saw him but he got to drink it anyway?! Well when he got home the teacher let me know about it and I apologised and talked to him about it. I honestly don't think he knew it was stealing because he was very remorseful and started crying. So I sent him to school today with $1 to pay for the milk and to apologize.

This is his teacher Mrs. Saliano, It's her second year teaching and is very sweet. Cam came home so happy and already knowing more than he did the day before :) He recited the days of the week and a couple songs that they had sang in class. I don't know if any of you have ever googled your kids teacher before but I did and I have to say I like what I see. She's very creative and very articulate. Some of her stories are online and crafts. I ♥ the web lol. Honestly I can't wait to get to know her better. Oh ya, and did I mention Cam thinks she beautiful?? lol He's already got a crush ♥
 This is his seat for the year. He's happy with it he says he sits at the head of the table now like daddy does.
 This is his first name badge! He was very happy to see his name spelled right. Mrs Saliano accidentally spelled it wrong on the table (she spelled it like it would normally be spelled so no fault on her)

EAR PIERCING!!
 Ms. Ella was very unsuspecting of anything. She was her normal happy self enjoying the day out. Poor thing had no idea that we were going to pierce those beautiful itty bitty ears.
 I had to hold her head very still even though she did beautifully every time I held her she stayed perfectly still.
 Until the pain kicked in but after a minute of crying she was better and held still for the next one.
 Then cried and cried until she got some milk, then she was all better and took a nap. I gave her some ibuprofen 20min. before we started so that they wouldn't hurt for long.

See she's all better and back to her happy self. Cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment